Hana Silk Kantha Hand Stitched Ladies Jacket 14
A beautiful one-of-a-kind ladies silk jacket made from recycled silk saris, featuring vibrant prints finished with lovely Kantha hand stitched detail. Each side features a variety of contrasting silk prints, which are then hand stitched together using a repeated running stitch (known as “Kantha”).
Can be worn casually with your favourite jeans or dressed up for a special event and are perfect for travel due to their lightweight.
- Made from carefully curated recycled Indian silk saris, finished with hand stitching (“Kantha”)
- Semi-fitted with peplum detail on back hem
- Open front (no closure) with 2 front pockets
- Bracelet length sleeves
- Care: hand wash in cool water
- Ethically and handmade by a social enterprise in rural India
As all of our jackets are hand cut and hand sewn there may be slight imperfections in the finish… irregularities in print, weave, stitching and colour are inherent characteristics and part of the charm of handcrafted and recycled textiles!
Medium/Large measures at 56cm at bust, 58cm at length (UK 12-18)
BUST – measures from underarm to underarm
LENGTH – shoulder neck point to hem
Poppy Silk is committed to designing, sourcing and manufacturing our clothing range that helps people, communities & the environment.