Jacinda Recycled Silk Sari Print Dress J27
A beautiful one-of-a-kind silk print dress made from recycled silk saris…
Our Jacinda silk dress features a vivid pink & purple print, with loose kimono style sleeves and pretty contrast silk sari fabric waist tie. A gorgeous addition to your holiday or summer wardrobe, this relaxed dress is soft, light and incredibly beautiful to wear and will make you look and feel wonderful.
- 100% Silk – made from carefully curated recycled Indian silk saris
- One-of-a-kind design – each one is completely unique!
- Contrast silk sari waistband – wear loose or pull in to define your shape
- Relaxed loose fit with floaty kimono style sleeves
- Unlined – you may prefer to wear this delicate silk with a slip underneath (see below for option to purchase a cotton slip or wear with your own favourite slip)
- Midi length (approx. 120cm)
- Dry clean or hand wash in cool water
- Ethically made in small workshops in India
Sizing: Medium-Large to fit a UK 10-16:
This style is a loose, relaxed fit:
Medium/Large – Waist 52cm across (104cm total), Underarm measurement 58cm across (116cm total)
As all of our silk dresses are made from vintage silk saris there may be slight imperfections in the finish… irregularities in print, weave, stitching and colour are inherent characteristics and part of the charm of handcrafted and recycled textiles!
View the “Jacinda” dress video….