Zaria Silk Print Embroidered Dress 06
A beautiful one-of-a-kind embroidered silk print dress made from silk saris…
Our Zaria silk dress features a unique turquoise print with our exclusive in-house botanical embroidery in gold thread, with pretty frill neck detail, loose 1/2 sleeves and a self fabric waist tie, which can be worn tied or loose. A gorgeous and flexible addition to your wardrobe, this relaxed dress is soft, light and incredibly beautiful to wear and will make you look and feel wonderful.
- 100% Silk – made from carefully curated recycled Indian silk saris
- One-of-a-kind design – each one is completely unique!
- Exclusive in-house botanical gold embroidery
- Button neckline with tassel detail
- 1/2 loose sleeves
- Self fabric waist tie included – wear loose or pull in to define your shape
- Unlined – you may prefer to wear this delicate silk with a slip underneath (see below for option to purchase a cotton slip or wear with your own favourite slip)
- Midi length (approx. 120cm)
- Hand wash in cool water
- Ethically made in small workshops in India
Sizing: S/M to fit a UK 8-16:
This style is a loose relaxed fit: S/M – underarm measurement across is 58cm. Our model is a UK size 10, 5’6” and is wearing S/M.
As all of our silk dresses are made from vintage silk saris there may be slight imperfections in the finish… irregularities in print, weave, stitching and colour are inherent characteristics and part of the charm of handcrafted and recycled textiles!